5-10 day lead time
The FUZE is a studio-grade Distortion/Fuzz pedal featuring two independent circuits, one for Distortion and one for Fuzz. Each circuit has been tailored with great care to provide excellent feel and musicality normally found in high wattage tube amps. Furthermore, each circuit can be blended together to create a vast array of essential high gain tones packed into our pedalboard friendly Foundry Series Format! As with all Foundry Series pedals, the FUZE is built with an audiophile approach and features wide range, super musical tone controls powered by high-end components normal not found in pedals. High headroom circuitry allows the FUZE to play nice with other pedals and it loves to stack on top of other lower-gain drive pedals. The FUZE is designed to be the ultimate high-gain Tool for Tone and you may never want to plug in without it again!Download the PreDrive User Manual
- Two independent circuits running in parallel for huge gain range!
- Gain 1: Gain knob control for the Distortion circuit offering a range of punchy tones
- Gain 2: Mini-toggle with 3 gain settings for the Fuzz circuit, including NUKE!
- Mix: Mix the distortion and fuzz circuits together with the Mix pot.
- All the way left isolates the Fuzz circuit and all the way right isolates the Distortion circuit.
- Lows Control: Wide-range sweep-able low cut filter allows for custom tailoring of the low end going into the drive engines. Go from full bass response to tight with a sweep range from 20hz to beyond 1Khz.
- Highs Control: An audiophile approach to a High Cut Filter using a special audiophile cap never before found in pedals for a powerful, clear, defined harmonic content that fits perfect in the mix.
- High Performance Power: Dual-rail power section with 9V to 18V operation range, providing 18V-36V of voltage swing for huge internal headroom while drawing around 50mA
- Audiophile, Studio-Grade Performance in a Pedal:
Burr Brown OPA audiophile grade Op-amps
Audiophile grade, through-hole 1% Metal Film resistors
Top Shelf WIMA and Silver Mica caps used in tone sensitive operations
Auricap Audiophile High Cut tone cap
Internally Direct Coupled stages when possible for purest signal path possible
USA made PCB constructed with Audiophile Lead-free Silver Solder
Extremely Low Noise
- True Bypass Switching
- Box and Circuit Handmade in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, USA
Box and Circuit Handmade in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, USA
- Dimensions: 2.75”W x 4.75”L x 2.5” H
- Weight: 2 lbs